Fondren’s Saturday PERK is This Weekend
This pop-up shopping event, presented by Fondren Renaissance, is just in time for Valentine’s Day (which is next Tuesday!)
Visit with these creatives and retailers in and around Fondren Corner for uniquely made gifts – and even grab breakfast along the way!
• Lo Lady Fashion has worked on some special jewelry for the occasion and will be at The Glass House in the lobby.
• Elizabeth Robinson’s SpiritHouseGlass has glass hearts and red cardinals at a special price.
• La Brioche Patisserie will offer three french macarons for $5 (also available in gift boxes of 6 and 12). Their featured cake is the Eve, which is a Grand Marnier infused chocolate cake layered with fresh strawberries and buttercream. Grab a croissant and coffee, too!
• Artist Ellen Langford will be painting live and offer some of her work for sale.
• Little Blue Stem will bring fresh flower arrnagements and will have applications for their Spring CSA.
• RoostWell will have more of the exclusive Ellen Langford Art Candles
• GlassHouse/RoostWell will have samples of Mouth Party Caramels (small batch caramels from our partner in Baltimore) and a few gift bags of the caramels to purchase.